Telangana government has been doing its bit for the empowerment of brides and women of the state. The Telangana government has launched the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for the empowerment of all of the women that are residing in their state. Today under this article, we will share with our readers the important aspects regarding the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme for the year 2020. In this article, we will share special details such as eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, process to check the status of the application form and all of the other aspects also.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2020
To prove that women are no longer a burden to their families the Telangana government has come up with the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme for the year 2020. Through the implementation of this scheme, many benefits will be availed for the brides who are about to get married in Telangana state. Incentives such as financial funds will be provided to the bank account of the bride’s mother so that the marriage of the bride can take place smoothly and without any disturbance because of property.
Details Of Kalyana Lakshmi
|Name||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Brides of Telangana|
|Objective||Providing financial funds|
Components Of The Scheme
There are two components of the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme as announced by the Chief Minister of Telangana state. The two components are given below:-
- Kalyana Laxmi is for the Hindu minorities of below poverty line
- Shaadi Mubarak is for the Muslim community brides.
Incentives Under The Scheme
Many incentives are provided under both of the components of the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme as of the year 2020 such as:-
- Rs.51,000 were provided by the government when the scheme was originally launched in 2014.
- Rs.75,116 were provided by the government in 2017.
- Rs.1,00,116 were provided by the government in 2018.
If you want to apply for the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme then you must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The bride must be of 18 years of age.
- A Bride must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The bride must belong to minority groups.
- Income Criteria-
- For Kalyana Laxmi-
- For SC Rs.2,00,000/-
- ST Rs.2,00,000/-
- For BC/EBC:
- Urban- Rs.2,00,000/-
- Rural- Rs.1,50,000/-
- For Shaadi Mubarak- Rs.2,00,000/-
- For Kalyana Laxmi-
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme in the year 2020:-
- Aadhaar card for identification
- Birth certificate of the bride issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details of the bride and bride’s mother
- Wedding Card (optional)
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Bride’s Photo
- Age proof certificate
Application Process of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the following application process mentioned below:-
- First, visit the official website of this scheme given here
- On the homepage, click on the Kalyana Lakshmi link present there.
- You can also click on the direct link given here
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the application form.
- The following details will have to be entered on the application form-
- Personal Details
- Income details
- Caste details
- Permanent address
- Present address
- Bride’s bank account details (mandatory for orphans only)
- Bank account details of the bride’s mother
- Upload the above-mentioned documents.
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on submit
Check Kalyana Lakshmi Application Status
If you want to check the application status of your application form then you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the link given here
- On the webpage, enter your aadhaar number and phone number
- Click on Get status and print
- The status of your application form will be displayed on your PC.
- Take a printout for the future.
Application Edit Procedure of Kalyana Lakshmi
Applicants who wishtoedit the information or upload any document have to follow the further mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of the Epass Telangana
- Scroll the page and click “Kalyana Lakshmi Shadi Mubarak” option
- Select “edit/ upload” option
- Enter marriage id and phone number
- Click get details option
- Make changes in your application or upload the documents
- Hit submit option to submit the information
For any query you may contact the authorities between10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days
- General Issues: 040-23390228
- Technical Issues: 040-23120311
- E-mail: email@example.com