Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020 (25000 per hectare, Apply Online, eligibility, documents, FAQ, Helpline number, list, farmer status form)
The state government of Gujarat has launched a scheme called Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana. The scheme was launched on August, 2020 to extend financial aid to the farmers of the state. The crop insurance will help the farmers with their agrarian ease and for that farmers need to apply for the scheme. The farmers of the state have been going through financial crisis for years and the scheme is here to put an end to it. The article is going to give you details regarding the newly launched scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Launch
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana|
|Date of launch||August, 2020|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Portal||Will launch soon|
Kisan Credit Card :- Read Now
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana features –
- Objective– The financial assistance and insurance policy will help the farmers during Kharif season, irregular rainfall that leads to irrigation.
- Amount of financial aid– The beneficiaries will get 25,000 rupees per hectare.
- Benefitted people– As per the survey, with the help of the scheme around 56 lakh farmers will be benefitted from the scheme.
- No premium insurance– According to the rule of the scheme, to avail the insurance facility a beneficiary does not have to give premium to get the coverage.
- Financial aid on loss– The beneficiary will provide financial aid on the 60% of the loss of the farming.
- Compensation on fund– The scheme will add money to the State Disaster Response Fund to provide aid to the farmers after any natural calamity.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana – Financial Assistance
- Assistance in draught season– If there is no rainfall for consecutive 28 days in monsoon then scheme will provide assistance to the beneficiaries. If a place receives 10 inches of rainfall or less during the two monsoon periods until 31st August then it will be considered to be damaged area.
- Assistance in heavy rainfall– The scheme will provide assistance to the farmers who suffered heavy rainfall for 48 hours in monsoon. The regison of South Gujarat like Surat, Navsari, Bharuch, Narmada, Valsad, Tapi, and Dang suffer from such incidents. If the rainfall is 25 inches or more then it will be considered as damaged zone.
- Assistance in irregular rainfall– As per the rules, the state receives usual rainfall from 15th October to 15th November so that time farmers will receive assistance from government. If there is 50mm of rainfall for consecutive 48 hours then it may cause damage. And in such case the government will provide assistance.
Coverage and Premium Amount
As per rule of scheme, 20,000 rupees per hectare will be given if the loss ranges from 33% to 60%. If the loss is over 60% then the amount of assistance will be 25000 rupees per hectare. As the matter of fact, the financial assistance will be for 4 hectares. There will be some more assistance for the damage control if any natural calamities occur.
- Resident of the state– To get the benefit of the scheme one needs to resident of the state.
- Recognized farmers– To apply for the scheme you need to have an 8-A holder farmer account under the Forest Right Act.
- Residential proof- During the time of application you need to provide residential proof to the authority
- Identity proof– In order to get the application done you need to provide identity proof.
- Farmers’ account information– The recognized farmers are required to submit 8-A account documents to the authority.
- Bank account– As the money will be transferred directly to the bank account so the applicant needs to provide account details.
Kisan Karj Mafi Yojna : check all details for online application
There are rules that are selected for preparing a beneficiary list. The process is described below.
- Step 1- A list of talukas will be prepared by the district collector as per the degree of the damage.
- Step 2- After that the Revenue Department will provide the allotted money to the respective talukas.
- Step 3- A special survey team will visit the affected areas to conduct a survey in 15 days.
- Step 4- After the survey the District Development Officer will announce the name of the farmers and they will be added to the beneficiary list.
- Step 5- There will be two types of lists- one list will be for 33% to 60% of losses and the other will be for more than 60% of losses.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
As the scheme is a newly launched so there is no web portal is launched yet. For the time being the application procedure is kept off-line. So, to apply for the scheme you need to visit e-gram center with all the above-mentioned documents.
Therefore, it can be inferred that to help the farmers of Gujarat the scheme is going to be a saving grace for them. The Chief Minister of the state has declared that the scheme is going to be implemented in the up-coming Kharif season. The Revenue Department of Gujarat will soon launch a portal to expedite the process of application. It is believed that with the help of the scheme the farmers’ issue will be resolved.
Q: What is Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana?
Ans: It is a crop insurance scheme for farmers that will provide financial help.
Q: Where to apply for the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana?
Ans: You need to visit nearest e-gram center for application.
Q: What is the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana helpline number or contant detail?
Ans: You can visit https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/home
Q: How much money will be provided under the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana?
Ans: For 33% to 60% of losses the farmer will get 20,000 rupees per hectare, and above 60% of losses the farmer will get 25,000 rupees per hectare.
Q: Is there any deadline for application?
Q: How the money will be given?
Ans: You will receive the money on your bank account through DBT.
Q: Who are eligible to apply under Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana?
Ans: The farmers with 8-A holder farmer account are eligible.
Q: When will the scheme be functional?
Ans: From the upcoming Kharif season it will implemented.
Q: How much money will deposit as premium amount?
Ans: The beneficiary farmers do not have to give any premium to get insurance coverage.